Monsanto Seed of Disaster Monsanto Seed of Disaster

Monsanto has a nasty history of coverups and corruption. Ever hear of Agent Orange? That was Monsanto... And there is in fact lots of cases where farmers come forward and complain about Monsanto's extortion racket. Also, they fabricated false documents saying their GMOs increase the plant in size improving yields. Other research facility's found different results. People do come forward and tell the truth, but people go missing, they get threats, and the whole thing runs deeper than you think. Define 'propaganda'...

ade-syndicate responds:

I have no official stance on the whole Monsanto issue, and this was more of a parody. I've noticed that, even if you have evidence against them, people will simply ignore you and label you insane just because it's not the official story. I don't go out and say whether I am for GMO or against GMO because I don't want that kind of scrutiny regardless of if I'm right or not. I go the same way with 9-11 and the Federal Reserve.

You Fucked Up! You Fucked Up!

Interesting.

thehoopz responds:

i concur good sur

PP - Stonecutter PP - Stonecutter

This is a great example on spirituality. Keep the good work up!

Abys's Mistakes Abys's Mistakes

This is good for a start, go and find sound effects, and try to prepare your voice for 'Voice Acting', then it will increase the quality of your animation.

ssibi responds:

Thanks I thought of voice acting but i don't have much friends to do it and me too have sore throat so I wasn't able to.

Rival Fight Rival Fight

I like it, but again it's too short man, I'm going to subscribe to you, hoping you put some longer stuff on this site!

Underground Escape Underground Escape

This was pretty good! Classy, but I would of loved to see it made longer! Message me whenever of if you make a longer one please. I like the classical stuff!