8Bit Phantom - Fight 8Bit Phantom - Fight

I've been looking at your music, I'm very impressed with your work! I can't see anything that needs changing, your style is very unique and deserves attention!

Ayrayen responds:

And that is appreciated, thanks a ton for your support, it won't be forgotten!

Thanks a ton!

Vikings Vikings

Everything about it was great, but I would of really liked to see more instruments inside it. Keep up the good work!

Emid responds:

Thank you. I deliberately tried to keep it as short as possible and uncluttered. It will definitely benefit from more instruments and further extension.

The Start of Winter The Start of Winter

Absolutely glorious. I can see you feel and see some deep things when the night dawns white. I always love listening to your mystical pieces there is soo much to learn from. Keep up the good work! I look forward to hearing more of your work!

LawnReality responds:

Thank you! I'm really happy you like my music!

Far From Home Far From Home

Very inspiring, I hope I can make stuff like this one day!

LawnReality responds:

I'm super glad you like it! :)

Delude Delude

(Scouted)

Night's Edge Night's Edge

(Scouted) :D Interesting piece you created here!

Demonic-Overmind responds:

Ya, Thanks for scouting me..

Aqua Moon Aqua Moon

Jeez that's a long time to go un-scouted D: (Now you are) btw I found you thru Teamp Up! part of Newgrounds, my music is a bit different but I would be willing to create a song with you if you are. I use Fruity Loop Studios. Heres one of my songs, http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/643119

Age of Ignorance Age of Ignorance

The New World Order hehe

AliceMako responds:

Old world disorder more like.

Whole Again Whole Again

I admire the vibes! Great job!

Xenogenocide responds:

Thanks man! This one I worked the least hard on. Still worked hard on it though!

The Regatta March (Updated Version) The Regatta March (Updated Version)

Excellent! Sounds like it should, I'm impressed.