Monsanto Seed of Disaster Monsanto Seed of Disaster

Monsanto has a nasty history of coverups and corruption. Ever hear of Agent Orange? That was Monsanto... And there is in fact lots of cases where farmers come forward and complain about Monsanto's extortion racket. Also, they fabricated false documents saying their GMOs increase the plant in size improving yields. Other research facility's found different results. People do come forward and tell the truth, but people go missing, they get threats, and the whole thing runs deeper than you think. Define 'propaganda'...

ade-syndicate responds:

I have no official stance on the whole Monsanto issue, and this was more of a parody. I've noticed that, even if you have evidence against them, people will simply ignore you and label you insane just because it's not the official story. I don't go out and say whether I am for GMO or against GMO because I don't want that kind of scrutiny regardless of if I'm right or not. I go the same way with 9-11 and the Federal Reserve.

You Fucked Up! You Fucked Up!

Interesting.

thehoopz responds:

i concur good sur

PP - Stonecutter PP - Stonecutter

This is a great example on spirituality. Keep the good work up!

James James

It keeps crashing my browser before it finishes loading.

LoL Basement Escape LoL Basement Escape

I'm sorry but this is very confusing and doesn't have enough hints. But good job it has a lot of potential.

ainarsa responds:

Thanks and sorry for confussion.

Deep State Deep State

Great game! Just like the New World Order. People need to be more educated about what "The New World Order" is... Sheep do not think.

8Bit Phantom - Fight 8Bit Phantom - Fight

I've been looking at your music, I'm very impressed with your work! I can't see anything that needs changing, your style is very unique and deserves attention!

Ayrayen responds:

And that is appreciated, thanks a ton for your support, it won't be forgotten!

Thanks a ton!

Vikings Vikings

Everything about it was great, but I would of really liked to see more instruments inside it. Keep up the good work!

Emid responds:

Thank you. I deliberately tried to keep it as short as possible and uncluttered. It will definitely benefit from more instruments and further extension.

The Start of Winter The Start of Winter

Absolutely glorious. I can see you feel and see some deep things when the night dawns white. I always love listening to your mystical pieces there is soo much to learn from. Keep up the good work! I look forward to hearing more of your work!

LawnReality responds:

Thank you! I'm really happy you like my music!